Account Supervisor - Technology
Location: San Francisco
We are currently seeking an Account Supervisor with Technology experience to join our clients San Francisco office. In this role, you will advise clients and account teams on how to create compelling communications strategies and work to increase visibility of these brands. This is an opportunity to work on global brands in an entrepreneurial environment where the growth potential is unbounded. The ideal candidate will have agency experience and a strong background working with clients in the tech space.
- 5+ years of working experience in corporate public relations at an agency or corporate in-house; * Experience in providing strategic thinking and counsel to B2B technology clients;
- Strong presentation skills, rooted in poise, professionalism and personal experience;
- Strong understanding of and experience in the relationship between traditional public relations and the use of current online/digital technology and social media;
- Solid relationships and working knowledge of key online/offline media influencers/journalists; * Strong budgeting, financial and project management skills; and
- Experience with clients and accounts that are measurement and evaluation driven.
This favorite client of ours is a fast-growing global communications firm. With 20 offices and more than 300 colleagues worldwide, they are large enough to handle complex assignments, yet small enough to be nimble in their approach. From Toyota and Samsung to UL and Progressive Insurance, some of their greatest brands turn to them for strategic approach to communications. With one P+L, their teams are focused on a common goal - their clients' work. They are looking to add the following to their teams in SF.