Account Supervisor - Healthcare
location: San francisco
The healthcare division of an agency here in SF is currently seeking an Account Supervisor, with Healthcare experience, to join their San Francisco office. In this role, you will advise clients and account teams on how to create compelling communications strategies and work to increase visibility of these brands. This is an opportunity to work on global brands in an entrepreneurial environment where the growth potential is unbounded.
The ideal candidate will have agency experience and a strong background working with clients in the healthcare space.·Develop and implement creative programs that produce superior results for clients.
- Develop and pitch client programs/projects and assist with program implementation.
- Leverage traditional media as well as digital/emerging technologies for PR programming and influencer outreach.
- Monitor projects to ensure that deadlines and quality standards are met.
- Set accurate campaign budgets and brings projects in on budget.
- Set and meet campaign measurement and evaluation criteria.
- Identify the training and development needs of junior staff and provides opportunities which enable staff members to reach their full potential.
- 5+ years experience in Public Relations in the healthcare or healthcare technology practice of an agency or corporate/in-house;
- Strong media relations experience as well as a strong network of media and influencer (traditional and digital) contacts;
- Proven experience developing and working on high-profile, creative campaigns
- Strong writing skills
- Proven experience in managing account teams for numerous client programs with a blend of strong time management, leadership, team building, mentoring and client relation skills
- Proven experience in the healthcare space;
- Proven experience working in tandem with other creative agencies to develop comprehensive campaigns;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as an ability to develop new business presentations are essential.
Review our other Account Supervisor searches!